Everything begins from the roots for universal planning, collecting the clearest form and energy source. Roots are aware of what they are and of the way they are to be grown, but they don’t trust the environment above the ground that can be disastrous regarding their growth. However, just like the roots of tree, they always look for the light in order to accomplish the great creation.
The circumpunct, circled dot, or circle with a point at its centre is an ancient symbol and it can represent
• Solar symbol used to represent the Sun
• The sun / Gold (Alchemical symbols)
• The sun / Ra (Egyptian hieroglyphs) determinative of light and time units
• The sun / a day (Chinese oracle script, the modern character being 日 or pronounced "ri")
• Out of the four elements, the symbol of fire
Religion and philosophy:
• Keter (Kabbalah)
• Spirit (Ojibwa)
Language and linguistics:
• The nazar boncuğu symbol on a fixed-wing aircraft
• Bilabial clicks (International Phonetic Alphabet)
• Hwair (Gothic alphabet)
• Berber languages (Tifinagh Alphabet)
• Tha (Brāhmī script)
• Eye (Blissymbols) that sees everything
• Fisheye (Unicode Geometric Shapes)
• Circled dot operator (which represents the XNOR gate; Unicode Mathematical Operators), and n-ary circled dot operator (Unicode Supplemental Mathematical Operators)
• A brief contact (brush) of the signing hand in SignWriting
• A nazar is a circled-dot-shaped amulet believed to protect against the evil eye
• Center of pressure
• Mensuration sign for 9/8 meter 퀀 (Unicode Musical Symbols)
• Used, or cancelled, stamp (philately)
• The trademark of the Target Corporation
• As a symbol of the phallus or nature's generative principle and of an Entered Apprentice Freemason
• City centre (European road-signs)
• End of trail. Gone home. (scouting)
• The Symbol of "Waterhole" in the Australian Aboroginies Symbol resembles the Circumpunct
• In Germany it is symbol for a "Gestempelte Briefmarke" (canceled stamp), while a star means "postfrisch" (mint Stamp)
• In geometry, it is often the symbol for a circle or circumference
• Conventional design of hidrogen atom.
• Symbol of making a promise in tealeaf reading
• Eye of god (Ojo de dios) in Huichol indian culture
• Symbol of soul in Anishinaabe indian tradition
Circumpunct.org was opened on 21 December 2017 under circumpunct.org domain by three co-founders
. If you would like to support Circumpunct.org please contact us
: female given name, comes from the Hebrew origin and means in Hebrew "song", "song of praise", "sing", "singing".
: male given name (however 2-in-1), abbreviated from Latin silentio and means "silence", but at the same time that "plasmatic extension of the source", in another approach comes from the Latin and Greek origin and means "of the forest".
: male given name, derived from Old Norse and means "forest of eagles" furthermore "eaglestorm" or "eaglewind" (like soul as well as spirit), in addition to derived from Old Persian and means "noble knowledge".
This document was last updated on 21 December 2017.